ArtsNet90 was created with one thing in mind – to connect various arts organizations throughout the state and make a difference together. This bi-monthly networking event will give you the chance to come and learn about the many organizations that are working to keep our communities vibrant with their programming, educational opportunities, and services. Mingle with like-minded people that may share the same challenges and have the opportunity to exchange business cards, brochures, flyers, emails, etc.
How does this work?
- Every meeting will be held at a different member organization to provide an up close and personal look at the business.
- Each attendee will give a 30-60 second introduction (based on the number that is present)
- The keynote speaker will spend approximately 15 minutes addressing a pre-determined topic of general interest
- Three organizations (one of which is the host) will provide a spotlight presentation, roughly 5 minutes
- Towards the end of the meeting, there will be another round of 30-60 second promos, shoutouts, testimonials, etc.
April 4– Vista, Madison, CT
June 6– The Trolley Museum, East Haven, CT
August 1– Connecticut River Museum, Essex, CT
October 3– Florence Griswold Museum, Old Lyme, CT
December 5– Goodspeed Musicals @ The Terris Theatre, Chester, CT
February 6– Lyme Academy College of Fine Art, Old Lyme, CT (2018)
April 3– Guilford Art Center, Guilford, CT (2018)
June 5– Gillette Castle State Park, East Haddam, CT (2018)